Terms & Conditions
You may only use this Site in accordance with these Site Terms, In particular you agree that you will not:
- make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent booking or any booking in anticipation of demand
- use this Site in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of FlyAlmasria and/or of any third parties
- post, transmit, or disseminate any information on or via the Site which is, or may be, harmful, obscene, defamatory or illegal
- attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this Site including, without limitation, uploading, downloading or transmitting corrupt files or computer viruses or other harmful material, or using any software, routine or device to interfere with the Site
- take any action that causes an unreasonable or excessively large load on the infrastructure of the Site
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site, including access through the false use of a password or personal identification number, or attempt to misrepresent your identity or authority to act on behalf of another
Whilst We use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, errors may occur. Your access to and use of the software and content on this Site is entirely at your own risk and access is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis only.
The Site may contain links to third party web sites. Any links between Our Site and any third party web site are provided for your convenience only. We are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained in, or accessible through, such third party web sites and a link to another site does not necessarily imply an endorsement by Us. Your access and use of such third party web sites is solely at your own risk
The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice where a link is, in Our sole opinion, inappropriate or controversial
For the purposes of providing services to you through the Site and delivering or making Our services available to you, your Personal Information may be passed to and used by: Our employees and agents, Our group companies (which may be located in other countries), airlines and other companies involved in meeting your requirements (for services such as hotels, and hire cars), Our partner airlines and franchisees, data processing companies, travel agents, credit and charge card companies, banks and screening service providers.
We may also disclose your Personal Information in the following instances:
- if We are required to do so by applicable law or under a court or similar order to government and enforcement agencies including customs and/or immigration departments
- as deemed necessary, in Our discretion, to protect Our legal rights or property, or the legal rights or property of a registered member or third party, or to prevent personal injury
- in connection with a sale, merger, assignment, joint venture or other transfer or disposition of a portion or all of Our assets or stock or Our affiliated entities (including, without limitation, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
When you view or use the Site, We may store information on the hard drive of your computer in the form of a "cookie" (essentially a small text file). Cookies allow Us to tailor the Site to your interests and preferences. For example, a cookie might contain information about the web pages you have visited on the Site, which could allow Us to customize your next visit to the Site. However, cookies do not allow Us access to the rest of your computer and We do not use them to collect personally identifiable information about you.
Most internet browsers enable you to delete cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored on your hard drive. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to do this. However, should you decide to disable any cookies We place on your computer, you may not be able to use certain services or facilities on the Site.
We are not responsible for advertising or monitoring the promotions of supplieres nor notifying our customers about it, As these promotions applies to the suppliers and their rules and they are responsible for advertising or amending it.
We usually give the lowest price available and make our own promotions which might give lower prices than that on the suppliers channels, Such discounts may continuously change and vary.
Most of our airline tickets and service fees are non-refundable. We are unable to provide a specific time line for how long it may take for this requested refund to be processed. All refund requests are processed in a sequential format. Once you have provided our customer service agent with your cancellation request, we will then send you an email notification that your request has been received. This notification does not automatically qualify you for a refund. This only provides you with an acknowledgement of your request. Upon receipt of your request we will work with the suppliers such as airlines. Our services fees associated with the original travel reservation or booking are not refundable.Please note that we are dependent on the suppliers for receiving the requested refunds. Once the refund has been approved by the supplier it may take additional time for this to be transfered to you, all suppliers will charge a penalty for refund. This entire process may take 3-90 days from receipt of your request to receiving credit on your statement. Apart from the airlines and other suppliers refund penalties, We will charge a fee for processing.